rongmeme7 发表于 2012-6-14 10:44:59

tai chi silk uniform there’

if you’ve been watching this year’s march madness on cbs, tbs, trutv, and tnt, then you’ve probably seen the commercial in the first video below.this is a commercial for the new buick verano, which is some type of luxury sedan from general motors, but i don’t really know much about it.what i do know, though, is that for some reason i really enjoy this commercial.it’s quick – take a look:
have you ever watched a commercial and just thought, “ha!i like that!”well, that was my response to that commercial.whoever put that 30 second spot together really did a good job.one of the things that i like about the commercial is the use of theas the band that performs in the last part of the spot.in fact, i did some googling and it turns out that the neon trees actually recorded a performance of that entire song – everybody talks – while sitting in that tour bus.sure, the song is very likely lip synched (there’s no drum set for the drummer to play inside the tour bus!), but it’s still a pretty impressive feat.take a look at the full video (which is hidden from people if you search for it on youtube, but fully available to watch if you have the link… like i do):
pretty cool,tai chi silk uniform, huh?anyway, turns out that the neon trees will be putting out a new album in april.i’ll definitely check it out and see if it’s worth purchasing and if you like alternative rock, then i encourage you to do the same.enjoy!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: tai chi silk uniform there’