找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1053|回复: 0

tai chi silk uniform don't do that

[复制链接]
rongmeme7 发表于 2012-6-16 09:34:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
you want to be careful when you are editing, cleaning or doing anything else with your computer's registry.  unfortunately i wasn't careful enough and bought pc tools registry mechanic.  i had a known problem with my computer's registry that was getting on my nerves, and during the christmas sales rush i bought pc tools registry mechanic because it was there.  i initially bought the 2011 edition then upgraded to the 2012 edition.  i will admit that it sped up my computer, but it did not solve my known problem -- a dll error window that keeps popping up -- and it caused a problem or two of its own.  i initially ran the 2011 edition while my external drive was connected and turned on (don't do that),dragon silk, and after that whenever i turned the computer on it went into the install hardware routine.  technical support had no solution for this problem, but installing and running the 2012 version solved this problem.  however, v. 2012 also seems to have turned off the monitoring of my program use so that windows explorer no longer gives the convenient brief menu of my most-used programs, but it always displays the full menu of all of my software, which is annoying.  registry mechanic also seems to have turned off my zone alarm firewall.  i had to reinstall za in order to get it working again.  there is no manual or documentation for the software, the "restore" function for correcting / undoing problems doesn't always work, and technical help is little help.  they did give me instructions for downloading the 2012 upgrade when the web site "download" button wouldn't work, but their solution to a more substantial problem was to tell me to call microsoft!  when you run a scan you are at the mercy of the software and have little control over what it does.  i may not run this software again, and i suggest that you not run it at all.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|時代を越える旅

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 20:30 , Processed in 0.014818 second(s), 17 queries .