找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1296|回复: 0

I sent to you, miss.

[复制链接]
ghyfmxmq 发表于 2012-6-25 10:47:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
you said polo ralph lauren pas cher, in a faint night to me, one heart, along a network bridge, across the distance.yeah, tonight there is wind, the wind is very light.i have month, the moon is really very round.this is not because, filled with tears of missing?silverlit such as running water, in the middle of the night wind, gently gently falls.
        xin, i know this is your mood, at this moment, is also not my mood.the full moon, people would be reunited!i think: the boulevard, the log cabin, also in the silence of the wind chant: waiting for you to come back.
however, since each in the hearts of each other's existence, let us cling to dim moonlight as silently pray, pray for infants with our thoughts -- all thoughts, under the blue sky flying.the soft glow, and i don't know whether you see, the clear blue sky has two hearts shadow in the overlap polo abbigliamento, coincidence     did not know why she was so addicted to the internet, do not know why there is always a stammer thoughts in my mind.
we in the network and sought comfort in fatigue, such as boat in the ju-lan for harbor.at that time, the voice was opened, you are familiar with and true words from a distant, i listen to your words, like listening to you, your heart, your dream whispers.
familiar and strange two people on the way go closer more.finally mix for a song.solution to talk in an impressive way of love songs.                                                often feel you at the other end of the internet wait for me, wait quietly i, long-awaited.
i can not come about.love, in a lush season will not be far away.moonlight rhyme flow, feel we are after two years of wind and frost tree, beautiful secret anguish in life long, gradually crusted into a stoic!when you and i are the emotional body needs a soothing a touch, fell into the heart of mud grain and opened it to another spring hope.
sprout, take root, grow back another strain of acacia.    believed to have too much loss, should be harvested.we have to review the past, but we cannot lose the future.since you promised to go to the cabin, cabin door is always open to us.
as said in the house and watch the moon, moon soft glow will map windows.dream, in the dream became reality eventually.in the video casquette monster energy, you smiled walking to me casque beats pas cher, is across the screen, through the shadow and streams of singing, longing for a bamboo fence, the blue dream circle winding house -- miss ivy ivy.
to our cabin.footstep light as a butterfly wing.rough walls, a sacred.we know that: a brilliant building does not belong to us polo ralph lauren pas cher, will give us no shade house warm, although simple, but it still can block the secular cold.
cabin door creaking open to us.we embrace in the world, the hustle and bustle of tilting moment escape extinction was not the least trace was found.                                outside of the house is very quiet, so quiet you can hear the sounds of falling leaves.
flat leaf veins, count on the context, you can read it in adolescent blood surging.leaf is the first combination of trees, and trees and forest the initial combination.we do cheap armani shirts, we are setting a brighter when the combination.
        we can give up everything, but not give up love.in your sincere emotion, i do not know why i look greedy and mean.in life there are many expectations, but it is only some words game.
however, the promise that i give to you, but dignified like this in a forest green, green and thick.i used to think: life is so short cut, let us with vigour and vitality to love again, in the quiet of nature as the gallop, our emotional swim rein, such as a powerful and unconstrained style, thirty thousand.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|時代を越える旅

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 14:13 , Processed in 0.015934 second(s), 18 queries .