找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1405|回复: 0

Reprint Sichuan edition courtship letter + funny version of moving

[复制链接]
ghyfmxmq 发表于 2012-6-25 10:55:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
        that year i, see mimei infants.i feel good and loving her, want to make fun of a friend with her, the day ganchang, suo to back up your backpack, i with respect to melon.see you long so the hair with.
my fetch pull start, your face is like the mountain open potato flowers open, so nice to see you, what is not eaten, you fat barrel barrel body like the roof of wax gourd, you long polo ralph lauren pas cher, braided so black, like the production team home buffalo tail, you sound like singing for nothing, at the end of the day, you are then what day dragon, so cattle group.
        oh casquette monster energy, mimei children ah polo abbigliamento, you are the moon cheap armani shirts, i am the edge of the stars, no matter you are round or flat, i have kept the wink at you, you are the mountain beech tree, i am the above matsu fujito casque beats pas cher, death it should be tied to you, you are the sparrow polo ralph lauren pas cher, i was on the ground, you push the feces, in heaven playing around, i on the pull of spin rotation.
you are a bright crock.i had light moths.you are maize, i am red beard of maize tall head.    i believe that we love, like white lotus more tightly wrapped in the more.after 210 years will not
turn bad luck, always sick,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ------------------------------------------ article reprinted from: cry, is ?: sichuan edition makes moving + funny version of "love letter" qq mailbox
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|時代を越える旅

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 09:25 , Processed in 0.016644 second(s), 18 queries .